We value and support the good work of our partners!
St. Andrew Catholic Church has always been a place of community and service. Our commitment to social justice runs deep. In addition to hosting parish ministries, our space supports a growing number of partner organizations and the larger community. We are delighted to have forged meaningful partnerships with organizations that are meeting the needs of the most vulnerable The work of our partners is congruent with St. Andrew Parish’s mission, our welcoming statement and Catholic Social Teaching.
Our Current Partners
- St. Andrew Nativity School
- N/NE Vicariate
- Archdiocesan-Pastoral Council
- Holy Redeemer School
- African American Catholic Community of Oregon
- Saint Vincent de Paul
- Oregon Food Bank
- King Neighborhood Association
- King Farmer’s Market
- Alberta Main Street
- Parish Health Promoter Program / Promotorés de Salud
- Pacific University School of Dental Health Hygiene
- Metropolitan Alliance for the Common Good
- New Sanctuary Movement
- Jubilee Oregon
- Jobs with Justice
- Urban Farm Collective
- Lettuce Grow
- The Girl Scouts
(Last Updated: 3/17/15) New partners are approved by the Community Center Management Council annually. For more information contact Lisa Hatten, Interim Community Center Director.
What types of organizations and groups do we partner with?
- Archdiocesan/Vicariate programs
- Institutions in which St Andrew parish is a member (example: MACG)
- Non-profit organizations providing a service for parishioners and other clients within the N/NE Vicariate on a regular basis for any of the following needs:
- education and other service to youth
- human rights and