Our Youth Ministry Program for the English-speaking community is year-round and includes the following activities:
- Friday Fellowship
- Service Projects
- Community Building
Contact the Youth Ministry Coordinator for the English community for more information.
Youth Ministry Goals for 2016-2017
- Provide community through service and spirituality in Catholic social justice teaching
- Strengthen retention of High Schoolers by building a strong core middle school leadership group. Small groups to start soon!
- Be a strong presence to the parish through announcements and liturgical service and to the larger Christian community in Portland
- Schedule monthly social justice service projects focusing on works of mercy, both corporal and spiritual
- Build strong parent support with 6 hours a year service requirement, rotate YMLT parents to lessen burn-out
- Build an accurate and up to date PDS and email list of Youth Ministry parents and youth membership list. Update as needed currently working on now!
- Engage parish and multigenerational community through guest speakers and events with other ministries to Be the body of Christ